It’s been a while since I’ve dropped a new post. Dumork is fine, considering that she’s stubbornly refusing to bask even with her new lights. I’ve changed her ATBA from a dark look into a brighter feel of her area, by replacing the cardboard sheets. I’ve also done an initial clean-up of her tank (replacing the tubes, cleaning the ramp and the resting places, even rinsing put the biomedia).
I plan to clean her whole tank before April ends, and hopefully I will have time to post a step-by-step instruction blog post about it.
In the meantime, we spent Easter Sunday outside basking in the sun. Check out the pics!